Why participate in FP7?
- Participation in FP7 is in line with the overall DTI strategy of promoting new thinking and innovation to fulfill the mandate of assisting industry and in particular assisting Danish industry to enter global markets.
- Participation will build intellectual capital for future growth and further extend DTI’s boundaries for co-operation outside Denmark.
- Participation in FP7 will expand the sources of funding available to the institute.
How can the FP7 Project Office help you?
The FP7 project office assists different Centres of DTI with the following:
- Central co-ordination including an internal screening process for pre-proposals in order to improve the chances of success.
- Proposal preparation including assistance with partner searches, budgeting, legal issues, proposal reviews and online submission.
- Project management from contract negotiations with the EU to project completion. Management tasks include budget monitoring and reporting, partner relations management (IPR and additional legal matters) and communication with the European Commission.
FP7 Project Office
Attention: Moses Mengu, Chief Consultant, FP7 Advisor
DTI International Centre
Fax: +45 72 20 20 80