Measuring force is essential for a number of industrial processes. To ensure the quality of the force measurements, it is crucial that the measuring equipment is calibrated.
The Force Laboratory at Danish Technological Institute performs accredited calibrations of various force measuring equipment. the Force Laboratory also performs accredited calibration of large complex testing machines at the customer's address.
The Force Laboratory calibrates
- Force transducers and load cells
- Hardness testers
- Pendulum impact testers
- Tensile/compression testing machines
- Concrete testing machines
- Hydraulic jacks
The Force Laboratory also offers consultancy
- Use and maintenance of testing machines
- Selections of measuring equipment for specific assignments
- Calculation of measurement uncertainty
The laboratory is accredited by DANAK to perform all the above-mentioned calibrations. See www.danak.dk reg. No. 200 for detailed specifications of the accredited ranges of measurement and the measurement uncertaint