According to EU Regulations 1275/2008/EC, 801/2013 and 642/2009 household appliances, household IT equipment, consumer electronics, electric toys, leisure and sports equipment have to fulfil certain ecodesign and energy labelling requirements with the purpose of reducing the energy losses in standby and off mode.
The Energy Efficiency Laboratory offers testing and measurements of the energy and power consumption of standby and off mode for a broad range of products, e.g. televisions, computers, electric ovens etc. The products are tested in different situations and circumstances to improvement of the environmental performance of the products affected.
Accredited testing facilities
The Energy Efficiency Laboratory is accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 standards by DANAK, the Danish Accreditation and Metrology Fund, (see www.danak.dk registration no 300 for detail specifications).
We offer consultancy and various types of testing including:
- Accredited testing according to EN 50564:2011
- Testing according to EU Regulation 801/2013
- Testing according to EU Regulation 1275/2008
- Testing according to EU Regulation 642/2009
- Testing of energy and power consumption
- Testing of energy use in standby and off mode
- Consultancy on ecodesign and energy labelling requirements
- Consultancy on CE marking
Please contact us for further information about these services and other related enquiries.
Here, you can read more about the Energy Efficiency Laboratory
The price depends on the type of testing; please ask us for a quotation.