Development of Further Educational Courses for Trade and School Head Teachers
Project start November 2008. Expected completion December 2009.
The project “Management of Innovative Teaching”, which is financed by The Ministry of Education, intends to, amongst other things develop and test pilot courses in management of innovative teaching aimed at head teachers of colleges and secondary schools as well as partly developing a diploma orientated educational module, which can be followed by head teachers at all levels, from primary schools through to youth, trade and profession academies.
- To develop and conduct pilot courses in innovation management and management of innovative teaching aimed at heads of further education institutes, specifically heads of education in secondary schools.
- The development of diploma orientated educational modules which can be followed by teaching heads at all levels from primary through to youth, trade and profession academies
- Kultur & Kommunikation (Culture & Communication)
- Rungsted Secondary school
- Ideas & Innovation, The Danish Technological Institute
- Ministry of Education
- Development of pilot courses
- Pilot course: 5 day course aimed at secondary headmasters
- Development completion of free choice diploma courses in management
- Conduct diploma course modules of 9 ECTS points
- Data collection and evaluation