Get inspiration, insights and practical tips to deal with difficult people and learn how to work with them more constructively. This course will help you understand the nature of difficult people and how to handle interactions with them effectively and respectfully.
- Understand why some people are ”difficult”
- Learn how to deal effectively with people in difficult situations
- Recognize how your own behavior affects your interactions
- Understand the power of empathetic communications
- Gain ways to use positivity to change negative situations
- Increase your confidence in handling encounters with difficult people
- What makes a person ”difficult” and why are they the way they are?
- Understanding people from a brain perspective – SCARF model for social motivation, based on the latest neuroscience
- Listening with heart – empathetic communications to understand the difficult person you are working with
- Observe, question, take responsibility and state needs – communications strategies to positively deal with difficult people and protect your own integrity
- How to build better, more trusting relationships – even with the difficult people in your life
- Practical tips and techniques to use immediately in your interactions
Do you have any course related questions, please contact
- Signe Hyldgard Heskia
- +45 72203064