It’s not only how you convey a message so that it is received and understood by someone in exactly the way you intended, it’s also how you listen to gain the full meaning of what’s being said and to make the other person feel heard and understood.
Effective communication is the glue that helps you deepen your connections to others and improve teamwork, decision making, and problem solving. It enables you to communicate even negative or difficult messages without creating conflict or destroying trust.
- Improved communication skills
- Ability to create trust and enhance quality of relations
- Clear and concise in the communication
- Create messages that people remember
- How to align messages to human motivations
- Improving form and delivery of messages
- What is assertive communication and how can it help reach the results
- Listening and asking questions
- Building trust
- Self-Determination Theory – motivational psychology
- My model of the world and the perspective of others
- Negative and difficult messages
- Preparing yourself – what to include?