Innovation is about developing and translating new ideas into a visible value on the market or for a user group. Innovation creation requires quite an effort in many areas. We focus on creating and developing ideas through creativity and rethinking. We take our point of departure in the users and the employees throughout the entire process.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- By offering help to generate a good idea that creates value for others
- By inspiring you by user-driven innovation by means of identification of new user needs; acknowledged/not acknowledged
- To obtain even more innovative solutions through tailored innovation processes ranging from idea to the finished product or concept
- By inspiring you by employee-driven innovation and obtain tools to increase the use of employee innovation potential
- Employee-driven innovation - An unexploited potential
- Innovative use of technology in the health sector