This course will give you insight into important principles on how to build an effective project organization. Additionally, you get knowledge of the key methods and assumptions required for establishing and developing a motivated team.
The course can be taken independently or be part of the flexible training - for projectmanagers and IT project managers.
- You will be equipped to build an effective project organization
- Understanding of how power and influence in the organization affect the project
- Understanding of roles and responsibilities in projects and in line
- You will learn to understand and deal with the differences that characterize a group of people
- Insight into the individual's basic behavioral traits from preferences
- Improved ability to contribute to increasing the motivation and desired behavior in the project team
- Organisation and management of projects
- Power and influence
- Roles and responsibilities
- Understanding the importance of diversity
- The basic types are different preferences and roles in group contexts
- Composition of the good and effective project team
- Development of groups over time
Teaching varies between lectures, discussions and group exercises. Creating an ongoing link between theory, tools and their practical reality.