Mind Mapping can be used to improve planning, take better notes, brainstorm more and better ideas, solve problems, run meetings, conduct interviews, make strategies, share knowledge and much more
- Learn about the human memory and why it is necessary to take notes.
- Learn how you can work with your brain and become more efficient in processing
- Learn what Mind Map is and what it’s not!
- Learn how to become creative on the fly and how to brainstorm efficiently.
- Learn how to use Mind Map for notetaking and running meetings.
Teaching varies between lectures and exercises All participants receive the following materials:
- A manual making it easy to grasp the brain, memory and the rules of Mind Mapping.
- Quality Fineline pens that last and last.
- Paper to work with.