This 2-day course aims to strengthen the participant's ability to identify and manage microbial problems in all oilfield facilities. The course will address:
- Introduction to general microbiology
- In depth lectures on oil field and petroleum microbiology
- Classical and new approaches of microbiological monitoring
- Sampling procedures for microbiology covering water, oil solids and surfaces
- Microbiologically influenced corrosion (MIC) - assessment and mitigation
- Souring of oil and gas fields - assessment and mitigation
- Biofouling prevention and detection of microbial growth in fuels
- Microbiologically enhanced oil recovery (MEOR)
- Discussion of selected field cases
Participants: Production chemists, corrosion engineers, specialists and managers dealing with microbial challenges in oilfield systems. The course is designed as an introduction for non-microbiologists. Maximum 12 attendees.
Instructors: Leading specialists from DTI Oil & Gas Team at the Danish Technological Institute.
Duration: 2 day course.
Next course: October 11-12 2016 at Danish Technological Institute, Aarhus, Denmark.
Deadline for registration: September 9 2016.
Registration: please write your email and contact information in the inquiry field in the right hand side and we will send you the relevant information.
Course fee: The course fee is 1,400 Euro (Ex VAT), 10,500 DKK (Ex VAT) for one participant.
For 3 or more participants from the same company a 10% discount will be given for each person. The course fee includes: sessions/workshops, practical demonstrations, course material and diploma. Furthermore, all meals during the course day (morning tea & coffee, lunch buffet and afternoon cake) are included.
Conditions: Acceptance will be confirmed by e-mail after the booking form has been received. Payment should be received before the start of the course to secure your place. For late bookings our terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice and no later than 3 days after registration deadline. Cancellations permitted up to 30 days before the first course day. Cancellations between 30 days before the first course day until registration deadline will be charged 50% of the course fee. Cancellations after registration deadline will be charged full course fee.
Payment: Either by Bank Transfer or via Credit Card.
Danske Bank A/S
Holmens Kanal 2 – 12
DK – 1092 Copenhagen K.
Transferring in DKK, please use:
Account no: 3329 111261
Sort Code: 3100
Swift Code: DABADKKK
IBAN no: DK1230003329111261
Credit Card: Payment of invoice with credit card is possible.