The objective of this course is to offer the participants tools and techniques to improve personal effectiveness through prioritizing, planning and personal time management.
This course will give you
- An increased sense of control of your time
- The ability to better prioritize
- A toolbox to plan and create a better overview
- More joy in your work life
- Tips for saying no to interruptions and procrastination
- New and more satisfying work habits
- Be realistic - the difference between being “busy” and “productive”
- Learn to prioritize and “eat the frog”
- Learn the time management matrix
- How to plan ahead on a long term basis
- How to plan to get more done in less time
- Know how to manage your task and calendar in Outlook
- Take control of you inbox
- How to beat the most common time wasters
- Beating procrastination
- Develop your own plan of action.
The way we work:
Participants can expect to be inspired by a number of short presentations and to be involved during the day through discussions and small exercises.