Applied polymer chemistry is our main focus. We develop unique polymer-based materials and processing solutions for the industry. Our core competencies are to provide customers with tailor-made polymeric materials for specific application.
Working with us means you can focus on your core competencies while we contribute our skill and knowledge within polymer chemistry. We can take your project from lab to pilot to full-scale production in a single seamless process. We have experiences with many techniques for polymerization and modification and most of the techniques are environmental friendly i.e. less toxic and low VOCs. Besides our competencies, our broad range of in-house characterization facilities ensures you move your project smoothly from one phase to the next.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Synthesis of proton conducting membrane for fuel cells
- Synthesis and modification of polymer microspheres and nanoparticles
- Modification of carbon nanotubes (CNTs) and graphene
- Functional magnetic nanoparticles
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers (MIPs)
- Biodegradable polymers and hydrogels for drug controlled release and tissue engineering
- Components to polyurethane coatings e.g. high-solids acrylic resins and blocked isocyanate
Polymers can also be used to tailor nanomaterials for bigger processes and product applications which is also one of our services. Read more examples about our works in supercritcal process.