PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments) provides common processes, management products, roles, and terminology for use throughout an organization’s projects. PRINCE2 is the most successful Project Management method in the world — it has become the de facto standard in both the private and public sectors.
The course is designed for employees that act as project managers, as frequent project participants, as project support staff, as program managers, as steering committee members and/or as quality assurance staff, and who wants to improve these skills through an internationally approved – and accredited -project management training.
Anyone with working experience as a project participant or project manager qualifies.
Why PRINCE2 Training Course
- We provide you with quality training materials and a unique learning experience. Your course workbook includes everything you need to prepare for and successfully pass the exam. You receive pre-course reading materials that help you understand the basics, even before you come to the three course days.
- Approved instructors, who have undergone a stringent quality assessment as part of the approval process, present PRINCE2 training courses.
- Training materials are up to date and in line with the most recent version of PRINCE2 - PRINCE2:2009.
The course gives participants knowledge of the PRINCE2 project management methodology. The students will afterwards be able to organize, plan and manage projects efficiently in accordance with the PRINCE2 methodology. The course ends with the internationally accredited Foundation exam.
- At the end of this course, you will understand:
- The principles of the PRINCE2 Project Management method
- How to start, control, and close projects
- How to manage quality
- How to manage risk
- How to deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the specified business case
- How to tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments
Our starting point is a practical and critical approach to the PRINCE2 method. The course material as well as the course organization are targeting at moving from theory to practice.
The course uses presentations and work with practical situations from the participants’ own projects. During the preparatory period, after the introduction day where the students work with the documentation, students will have access to the trainer and other students through informal networks.
In the preparatory period, the students prepare themselves following our written study guide. In our course material and training, we do not use drilling on theoretical PRINCE2 questions, for example by working with test programs.
1. Course day (Kick-off): 10:00 - 16:00
Delegate preparation for the course days: 40 - 50 hours
2. Course day: 10:00 - 17:00
3. Course day: 09:00 - 17:00
4. Course day: 09:00 - 17:15
If you would like to wait for your exam result you can get it approx. at 18:00.
Assurance af an accredited exam
We offer this exam as an accredited training organization (ATO) approved by Exin. On behalf of Axelos, Exin is responsible for the approval of training providers, including course material, administrative processes, and delivering accredited PRINCE2 exams.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited.
Trainers have at least 10 years of practical training, consultancy and project management experience and are consistently getting top grades from our participants. All our trainers have long experience of teaching in PRINCE2.
- The exam is in multiple-choice format, with 75 questions per paper
- Five questions are marked as trial and not counted in the score
- You require 35 marks (out of 70) to pass - 50%
In our English-based courses we use high quality training material used by partners around the world.
Alternative PRINCE2 courses in English
- PRINCE2 Foundation 3 days, English
- PRINCE2 Practitioner 1½ days, English
- PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner 6 days, English
This course is also available in Danish
The PRINCE2® Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Do you have any course related questions, please contact
- Stine Krogh Biehe
- Konsulent, Cand.Merc.
- +45 72203063