There are vast undeveloped potentials when it comes to the development of new services. Our focus is developing concrete tools for service development, including involvement of the end client, and providing counselling for service development processes that ensure company growth. We work with complex development projects where the application of service innovation methods are examined and adapted to give the best possible benefit for both company and client. We spread the latest national and international knowledge on service innovation to Danish trade and industry.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Obtain knowledge on concrete methods and tools for new service development
- Identify new client needs and use them as a starting point for new service concepts
- Network and collaborate with other companies in service innovation processes
- Become inspired by the latest research within service innovation in The Innovation Service Platform.
- Participate in longer development processes, “Service Innovation Labs” and seminars on our development project Service Innovation Management (SIM).