Get your message across – in spite of complexity
It takes practice to adjust your communication to an audience that does not have the same knowledge and understanding of a specific subject as you do. You need to know when to prioritize, when to adjust the overall message, when to cut down on details and how to convey the message in a different way. Always without compromising your important content.
During this course you will get the tools to:
- Make sure your target audience understands your message
- Make your presentation relevant to you audience
- Know your pitfalls in communicating your specialist knowledge
Understand your target audience
- Short, and to the point – learn how to handle the details
- Adjust the scope of the information to your audience
- Find the balance between your content and your recipient’s needs.
- Use of specific terms, examples and statistics
- Differences between oral and written communication
Do you have any course related questions, please contact
- Signe Hyldgard Heskia
- +45 72203064