Jenni Jepsen is an American communications expert living and working in Denmark. She has more than 20 years experience helping individuals, teams and organizations use strategic communications to align with business goals, create meaning for stakeholders and build trust through the process.Jenni speaks, writes and consults on how organizations can increase their business value enterprise-wide. Jenni runs most of her courses in English, but she also speaks and understands Danish.
This course will enable you to manage successful negotiations and will provide you with a variety of tools and valuable knowledge of how to structure the negotiation process. The course will alternate between theory, class discussions, role-play exercises and simulated negotiations. It will be conducted in English.
- Thorough analysis and preparation - the basis for successful negotiation
- The different phases of the negotiation process
- The actual negotiation - creating win-win results and how to close the deal
- Strengthen your listening and questioning techniques
- How to handle conflicts and resistance from the counterpart
- Negotiating across cultures - how to adjust your behaviour and attitude
Do you have any course related questions, please contact
- Signe Hyldgard Heskia
- +45 72203064