Centre for Nano- and Microtechnology provides technological services within the fields of materials characterization, functional nanocoatings and laser micromachining. As a solution provider, we combine technologies in order to deliver complete solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers. We serve 300 Danish companies every year with a customer satisfaction percentage of 97.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Chemical and structural identification of foreign matter and contaminations in pharmaceutical Investigation of soft and hard materials.
- Particle investigations.
- Investigation of nanocoatings.
- Characterization of nano-micrometer products.
- Laser machining of medical devices, filters, and sensors
- Production of new and precise structural details on a micrometer scale.
- Barrier coatings.
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings.
- Development of new atomic/molecular coatings as solution for a specific task