The HR policy is aimed at the each employee as an individual. That is why we have chosen not to focus specifically on for example senior employees, parents or single people, but define our HR policy for everyone as a whole and taking into account the individual employee’s current needs.
The HR policy consists of 10 different points, and you can read more by clicking on the points below:
- The Danish Technological Institute’s purpose and role in society
- The Danish Technological Institute’s philosophy
- Networking and collaboration
- Knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Introduction and integration
- Employee development
- Employment terms and conditions
One of the statements reads that ”we strive to achieve harmony between work life and private life by creating flexibility at work – both time-wise and job-wise throughout a person’s whole career, as far as job and conditions allow”. By this we mean that the Institute tries to adapt conditions to suit the individual employee as well as possible, given the particular stage in life that person is at.