At the Danish Technological Institute, Our Center for Industrial Material Technology is accredited under DANAK’s accreditation no. 04-0053 to perform the following tests within metallurgy and materials testing:
- DS/EN ISO 6892 Metallic materials – Tensile testing
- DS/EN ISO 148 Metallic materials - Charpy impact test
- DS/EN ISO 5173 Destructive tests on welds in metallic materials – Bend tests
- DS/EN ISO 6506 Metallic materials - Brinell hardness test
- DS/EN ISO 6507 Metallic materials - Vickers hardness test
- DS/EN ISO 6508 Metallic materials - Rockwell hardness test
- DS/EN 10080 Steel for the reinforcement of concrete – Weldable reinforcing steel
- DS/EN ISO 15630 Steel for the reinforcement of concrete
- DIN 50600 Testing of metallic materials; Metallographic micrographs; pictures scales and formats.
- DS/EN ISO 17639 Destructive tests on welds in metallic materials – Macroscopic and microscopic examination of welds
- DS/EN ISO 6509 Corrosion of metals and alloys – Determination of dezincification resistance of copper alloys with zinc
- ISO 6957 Copper alloys - Ammonia tests for stress corrosion resistance
- EN ISO 945 Microstructure of cast irons
- EN ISO 1463 Metallic and oxide coatings – Measurement of coating thickness
Registration of new areas for our accreditation or re-establishing previous areas can occur upon requests from costumers.