Analytical Services for the Pharma Industry
The expenses and risks related to development of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) increase enormously as drug candidates progress from the pre-clinical to the clinical phases. Danish Technological Institute (DTI) can reduce costs and boost your company’s success rate by filtering out “bad leads” in the pre-clinical phases. Our chemical proteomics tools provide information about drug specificity, off-targets and potential mode of action (MoA). Such information permits improved design of drug candidates and significant improvement of their safety and efficacy.
In the clinical phases, DTI can contribute with gold standard analyses and experience in handling of a diverse array of samples, e.g. blood, serum, cerebrospinal fluid, skin and tissue biopsies. Our knowledge on development, validation and analysis of biomarkers can be exploited to provide better stratification of patients and as objective end-points in the clinical studies.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Characterisation of biological samples by genomics and proteomics
- Determination of drug targets and off-targets by chemical proteomics
- Identification and validation of biomarkers for stratification purposes and as clinical end-points
- Gold standard analyses according to US and European Pharmacopeia
- Multiplexed, quantitative biomarker measurements by Selected Reaction Monitoring (SRM) MS
- Discovery, validation and optimisation of peptide-based drugs using peptide phage display
- Class II (pathogen) and biofilm test facilities for examination of novel anti-microbials