The Danish Technological Institute carries out or assists with CE marking of your machine, process plant, lifting equipment or safety equipment, in accordance with the Machinery Directive.
What we offer
We make sure that the CE marking is handled quickly and smoothly, solving both practical and theoretical tasks.
The process is carried out in close cooperation, which is typically initiated with a meeting where requirements and needs are clarified, e.g.:
- What will you carry out yourself?
- What makes the most sense for us to do
- What documentation is possibly available already
- Preparation of risk assessment, drawings and calculations
- Which directives and standards are relevant to the product
- Product review, testing and examination if relevant
- Overview of what is missing and the further course
Remember CE marking:
- When producing new machines, lifting gear etc.
- For machines for own use and testing
- When assembling machines
- When importing from non-EU countries
- In case of significant change / reconstruction
We have many years of experience with CE marking with a thorough knowledge of relevant EU directives, standards and current legislation.
Contact us if you need help with the CE marking, or if you have any questions.