Hydrogen technology has the potential to replace a large part of the current energy supply based on fossil fuels. Hydrogen technology may be utilised for vehicle operation, mobile tools or for stationary application, e.g. mini-power planted heat or emergency power supply. Our specialists work with the technology within several applications, including the transportation sector, which is in need of new solutions.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Certification and type testing of fuel cells and systems
- Characterisation of fuel cells
- Function testing and characterisation of catalytic material for methanol reformers
- Function testing and documentation of power electronics
- Development of compact fuel reformers
- Design of complete fuel cell systems