3D simulation of existing processes provides insight and inspiration to challenge the existing way of production. Using a virtual production model, ideas can be tested, before being implemented in the real world. With FlexSim simulation tools you are always one step ahead.
Contact: Simulation specialist Lars Christian Jacobsen, LCJ@dti.dk, +45 72 20 12 77.
- Easy and intuitive – Drag & drop 3D modelling
- Comprehensive user manual. Everything you need for self-study
- Unique drag & drop tool for control logic
- Courses are offered by the Danish Technological Institute
- High visual quality, including Virtual Reality
- Dedicated version for hospitals and passenger traffic
- Emulation of PLC
- Communication with external data sources
- Very active development
- High quality
- Includes Discrete Event Simulation, ExpertFit statistical analysis tool, possibility of parallel cloud processing, advanced metaheuristic optimization algorithms.
Make the most of robots
Robots provide many new opportunities and challenges. The first step is often to automate existing workflows, but the full value is only realized when you rethink your processes. It can be difficult to recognize the opportunities for changes as well as their consequences.
The Danish Technological Institute can help you to investigate how robotic cells can be integrated into the existing production and what is needed for them to work in practice.
Healthcare version for health services
FlexSim has developed a dedicated Healthcare version to simulate hospitals and health clinics etc., and in October 2019 a very comprehensive new version of FlexSim Healthcare was released.