DTI Oil and Gas provides a large number of chemical and microbiological analyses relevant for the oil industry. Our laboratory is certified to ISO 9001 standards by DANAK and meets the highest quality requirements. Our experienced laboratory technicians use conventional and state-of-the-art equipment and can conduct all kinds of standardized analyses. It is also possible to hire educated and qualified laboratory technicians for temporary work offshore and onshore. Furthermore, Danish Technological Institute provides customer-specific solutions to the industry in general which allow us to solve challenges of all kinds. Contact us, and we will provide the analysis your company requests.
The chemical analyses include but not limited to the identification and quantification of hydrocarbons, hydrogen sulfide, ions, heavy metals and acids.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Chemical and microbiological analyses
- Laboratory technicians for temporary work at the clients facilities
- Conventional and advanced core analysis
- Physical properties and composition of produced water
- Characterization of oil samples