The Danish Technological Institute has the country's most developed material laboratory, and we are experts in testing special metals and alloys - both old and new. Testing of new materials requires knowledge of the applicable test standards and procedures, as well as a strong craftsmanship knowledge of cutting and machining - with our own workshop, we ensure a flexible setup, close customer contact and a short delivery time.
Read more about mechanical testing
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Steel, stainless
- Inconel (including cladding)
- Aluminum and aluminium bronze
- Brass (lake/fresh water resistant)
- SMO, duplex, super-duplex
- Metal made by 3D print (additive manufacturing)