Meeting consumer demands is a challenge for the meat industry. DMRI can assist your company in obtaining an overview of the consumers' opinion of a new or existing product using sensory methods.
DMRI has a wide range of experience in the application of sensory methods. These include various methods performed by trained assessors, consumer surveys and rapid methods for use in the food industry.
If your company develops a new product that needs to achieve a certain level of quality or if your company is experiencing problems with consumer satisfaction, we can test the product using well established methods.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Accredited sensory analyses of food and non-food products. Our sensory panelists are experts in assessing animal products, with particular focus on meat flavour and texture
- Consultancy services on “rapid” sensory methods for use in quality control and product development in the food industry
- Conducting consumer surveys using “rapid” sensory methods
- Implementation and application of quality control in the food industry
- Training and implementation of sensory panels in the food industry
DMRI at EuroSense
Grønbeck, MS., Hofer, LH., Tørngren, MA. (2022) How to use projective mapping to describe the sensory quality of protein from animal side streams. EuroSense, Finland september
Grønbeck, MS., Hofer, LH., Tørngren, MA. (2022) How to evaluate the sensory quality of new ingredients from animal side streams. EuroSense Finland, September
Meinert, L., Grønbeck, MS., Bildsted Pedersen, E. (2022) Development of shelf lige models for organ meats using a sensory panel. EuroSense Finland, September
DMRI at Pangborn