Access is different from the other Microsoft programs in the sense that you cannot just begin to work with Access. First, you must understand what a database is and works. On this course, you will get all the necessary tools you will need to construct a database. The course includes many practical assignments.
Basic knowledge of Windows.
What is a database?
- Database theory
- The basic elements of a database
- To normalize a database table
- All important views in Access
- To create tables
- Create fields
- Data types
- Correct use of autonumber
- Primary keys
- Filters and sorting
- To create and use relationships
- Select Queries
Forms and reports
- Introduction to forms and reports
Save in the cloud
- Save in the cloud and share with other users on OneDrive and SharePoint
- Upload Access tables to SharePoint as lists
- Download SharePoint lists to Access
CoursewareThe course material is digital, the practical exercises and tasks is in paperform
The course is provided by an experienced instructor from Teknologisk Instituts instructor network.
Do you have any course related questions, please contact
- Jette Ravn Merkel
- +45 72202695