Access is different from the other Microsoft programs in the sense that you cannot just begin to work with Access. First, you must understand what a database is and works. On this course, you will get all the necessary tools you will need to construct a database. The course includes many practical assignments.
Basic knowledge of Windows.
What is a database?
- Database theory
- The basic elements of a database
- To normalize a database table
- All important views in Access
- To create tables
- Create fields
- Data types
- Correct use of autonumber
- Primary keys
- Filters and sorting
- To create and use relationships
- Select Queries
Forms and reports
- Introduction to forms and reports
Save in the cloud
- Save in the cloud and share with other users on OneDrive and SharePoint
- Upload Access tables to SharePoint as lists
- Download SharePoint lists to Access
The course is provided by an experienced instructor from Teknologisk Instituts instructor network.
Do you have any course related questions, please contact
- Jette Merkel
- +45 72202695