If you are considering an European market entry for your personal service robot, a CE mark before product launch is required. DTI can help you navigate the complex body of regulations, EU directives, and standards that need to be adhered to before a European market entry can be achieved.
DTI can help assess your service robot with respect to the required safety system, classification with respect to, e.g., the Medical Device Directive, and help to ensure that all required tests are fulfilled and required documents are of sufficient quality before the CE marking process is completed.
DTI offers a competitive and transparent pricing scheme as well as a flexible project model in which we can either act as project managers for the entire CE marking process, as consultants on a process level, or as subcontractors to selected parts of the entire CE marking process.
DTI services targeted at personal service robots include, e.g.:
- Product design adaptations for better EU market acceptance
- Project management assistance for the CE marking process
- Consultation and facilitation of Medical Device Directive CE mark
- ISO 13482 Certification and adaption for the European market
- Review of technical documentation
- Specification of required safety systems for the robot system
- Classification of your product in accordance with relevant EU directives
- Product assessment and cost estimation of the CE marking process
DTI also provides other consultancy services for CE classification and marking:
CE classification of robots for European market entry
CE marking of professional service robots
Service robot certification process and prices