- Recognize how cultural differences influence how you are perceivedby native-English speakers
- Learn how to increase your English communication's effectiveness in writing and face-to-face
- Improve cross-cultural business relationships
- Increase confidence in handling a variety of English-speaking audiences
- Work on your specific challenges in getting your messages across
This hands-on course includes a lively mix of theory, real-life examples and interactive exercises. Participants will also be able to take their own communication's challenges with native-English speakers and work to find solutions. The course will be held in English, but the instructor also speaks and understands Danish.
Jenni Jepsen is an American communications expert living and working in Denmark. She has more than 20 years experience helping individuals, teams and organizations use strategic communications to align with business goals, create meaning for stakeholders and build trust through the process. Jenni speaks, writes and consults on how organizations can increase their business value enterprise-wide. Jenni runs most of her courses in English, but she also speaks and understands Danish.
- Language fluency vs. cultural fluency and how it affects meaning
- The top 10 English-language mistakes made by Danes
- Understanding the differences between Danes and native-English speakers
- Improving written and face-to-face communication in English
- Tackling real-life challenges with native-English speakers
- Management styles improving communication effectiveness between distributed teams
- Networking across the Atlantic
- Business "taboos" to avoid