You can also choose to participate on this course virtually. The courses is divided into 2 sessions of 3 hours each, and held over 2 days.
This course is for anyone working within IT-projects and testing, who which to learn about Performance Testing and how to implement it. Including Project Manager, project Owners, Scrum Masters, Testers, and IT Managers.
After attending this course you will have a basic understanding of the nature and importance of performance testing.
Furthermore you will gain a basic theoretical understanding of:
- The prerequisites and the corresponding analysis work needed to write performance requirements and design a performance test
- Reading a performance test report and comparing it to the requirements
- Which performance metrics are relevant
- Why the performance test is necessary
ContentStarting with how a performance test designed and executed, taking it step by step, we will give you a thorough insight into what you can and should write requirements for.The course is not tool-specific and will be focused on the general structure of a performance test based on the described standards.Below contents will be summarized throughout the course via group exercises and dialogue. Furthermore, the course will cover plenty of real life examples to better understand the theory.
- How to make testable requirement
- What can be tested
- Constructing a realistic test
- Types of performance tests
- Test environments
- Test data
- Test infrastructure
- User- and load-profiles
- Automated execution
- Handling of integrations
- Testing Cloud applications
- Reading the results
The training is carried out by an experienced instructor from Danish Technological Institute's network. You can expect a trainer with great knowledge in Software Testing and practical experience working with IT-projects
Do you have any questions please contact
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147