About the course
ILX Group’s fully accredited ITIL Foundation e-learning takes approximately 10 - 12 hours to complete. It is broken into bite-size sessions, combining leading-edge multimedia and interactive exercises for optimum enjoyment and knowledge retention. The course provides delegates with an extensive introduction to the core concepts of ITIL 4. It helps your understanding of the ITIL 4 principles and demonstrates how it can improve an individual’s work and the work of the organisation.
- Individuals at the start of their journey in service management
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- Individuals working in other parts of “IT” (digital, product, development) with strong interface with service delivery
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge
- There are no formal pre-requisites for attending this course.
Benefits (Learning objectives)
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management
- Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help organizations to adopt and adapt ITIL service management
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and the activities of the service value chain, and how they connect
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement
- Introduction and overview
- Key concepts of service management
- Four dimensions of service management
- Service value system
- Introduction to practices
- Purpose of 11 practices and some definitions
- Introduction to seven key practices in detail
- Continual improvement
- Change control
- Incident management
- Service request management
- Service desk
- Service level management
- Exam simulator
Online ITIL 4 Foundation package from Danish Technological Institute
You will get a solid bundle of teaching material with the online course package from the Danish Technological Institute, which consists of:
- 12 months access to interactive and involving modules
- Access to professional feedback with an advisor (in English)
- Technical support (in English)
- Access to a mock exam via simulator
- Official e-book
- Exam voucher
Finally, you have an exam voucher, which allows you to take the exam whenever it suits you.
You complete the modules via your PC or tablet with audio and access to the internet. You decide when you want to take the modules – and they can be paused along the way.
Access to demo
This course is expected to take approximately 10-12 hours.
All materials and exam are in English.
In connection with the course, you will receive a voucher for an Online Proctored Exam (OLP), which you can take from your own computer at a time that suits you best. The voucher is valid for 12 months.
From 1 February 2022, this is the only examination form offered by the examination institute PeopleCert.
PeopleCert is responsible for everything related to your exam. These 2 guides (for Windows and MacOs, respectively) guide you through the process of booking your exam and describe the process for taking an Online Proctored Exam (OLP).
Exams are taken online via remote proctor. You will be sent an email invitation within 48 hours of your purchase to register on the Peoplecert portal. Once registered you will be able to book your online exams at a date and time of your choice. You are responsible for booking your own exams. For more information about how to take your exam and the technical requirements, please click here.
- 60 minutes
- Closed book
- 40 questions
- Pass mark is 65% or higher – a raw score of 26 marks or above
ITIL ® Foundation Online course on this page are offered by ILX Group an ATO of AXELOS Limited.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Do you have any questions please contact
- Malene Kjærsgaard
- +45 72202523