The course is intended for managers and employees, who need an overview of ITIL®, and who do not need to go into depth, but who would like to understand ITIL sufficiently well to evaluate how ITIL might be utilised – or might be adapted to their own organisation..
- ITIL and IT Service Management
- ITIL background, principles, mind-set, key concepts, terminology
- Connection with other IT models and Frameworks
- The ITIL structure and main areas
- The most important ITIL processes and functions
- Advice regarding decisions about possible use of ITIL
If there are multiple participants from one company, then the course can be adapted to your specific needs and wishes, and besides theory, one or more workshops may be included, where your concrete issues are dealt with. This is to be agreed before the course.
There is no exam or certification in connection with this course.
If you need further knowledge of ITIL®, we recommend the course ITIL® Foundation.
The course is conducted by an experienced instructor from Teknologisk Institut’s network, consisting of the best instructors in the industry..
Do you have any course related questions, please contact
- Hanne Skou-Madsen
- +45 72203095