An equivalent to the word ‘lean’ is ‘fit’. The Lean-philosophy is based on the internationally acknowledged Toyota production system. This production system has been designed to retain a flow corresponding to the varying demands of the customers.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- By optimising and keeping your company fit and thus creating better results at the bottom line.
- Increase in productivity and minimisation of loss
- Reduction of lead time and improvement of reliability of delivery
- Preparation of flow analyses and layout, as well as preserving order and structure throughout the company
- Establishment of stability within the processes and streamline order/information flow
- Implementation of performance management – balanced scorecard – KPI models