A good mental working environment is the basis for a good and efficient workplace, and it is crucial for employees to be able to use their resources in the best possible way, this benefitting both employees and the company.
A good mental working environment is created by development and improvement of:
- Work organisation and labour scheduling, management and working relations
- Job quality, including employee competences
- New and old technology – physical design, furniture and equipment, tools and aids
We have experience in developing of a good working environment between management and employees.
Our methods ensure employee involvement in:
- Uncovering negative and positive conditions
- Maintaining efficient work conditions
- Promoting the best proposals for a good working environment
How can Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Improve the mental working environment through mapping and measures
- Reduce absenteeism by enhancing conditions that create better job satisfaction and involvement
- Create a good mental and physical working environment in connection with reorganisation or introduction of new technology
- Bring health promotion to the agenda
- Uncover and improve connections between physical and mental working environment
- Create better physical design by applying the Workspace Design method, among others
- Organise and carry out coherent working environment projects with technical experts
- Uncover improvement potentials in the organisation in order to improve well-being, reduce absence and create more efficient development conditions
- Create well-being and maintain jobs in the nursing care sector
- Training of well-being coaches and integration and maintenance agents in the workplace