This course is designed for individuals willing to learn about Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability. It is targeting and will be most beneficial to the following two roles: cloud specialist and sustainability industry technologist.
The learners attending this class should have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform PL-900 and Microsoft Azure AZ-900.
It is recommended you have completed “Getting started with Microsoft Cloud for sustainability”
At the end of the course, you will be able to
- Understand the sustainability concepts and how the business thinks of tracking and reporting emissions.
- Describe Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability customer scenarios.
- Configure the features of Microsoft Sustainability Manager.
- Connect sustainability challenges and opportunities
- Explain the four main customer scenarios for Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability
- Describe Microsoft Sustainability Manager technical components
- Define organizational attributes
- Setup your company profile
- Identify reference data
- Specify the four steps of the data flow process
- Import data to Sustainability Manager
- Explain how to calculate mobile combustion (EPA)
- Connect activities by using profiles
- Set up libraries and factor mapping
- Conduct in-depth analysis using the Insights screen
- Explore the sustainability dashboard
- Generate Quantitative Preparation reports
- Define goals in terms of Sustainability Manager
- Explore setup for monitoring progress
- Explore how to monitor progress
During this course you will be presented with activities to help you better learn Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability
- Knowledge checks
- Trivia questions
- Key takeaways
- Practice labs
Instructor Andy Malone
Andy comes from Scotland and has more than 23 years of experience in teaching and consultancy. He is a highly recognized Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) but has also been awarded Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) for the 14th year in a row. Andy specializes in Microsoft Cloud, Identity, Authentication, and Information Security, delivering high-quality training with a twinkle in his eye.
Do you have any course related questions, please contact
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147