IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®)
Organizations that provide IT services to internal or external customers need to provide excellent services to enhance value to the organization. The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) can help organizations achieve these goals and increase external and internal customer satisfaction. To be successful, an organization needs to have the capabilities to manage these services and good practices to ensure these capabilities are fully utilized. All courses will assist the learner in preparing for the ITIL® Foundation certification examination and is aligned with the ITIL® 2011 Edition Foundation Syllabus.
For information technology professionals, managers and support personnel who seek to improve and streamline the processes used to support the deployment of information technology within a business organization and individuals preparing for the ITIL® Foundation exam.
- Recognize the importance of Service Management and the challenges service providers face
- Recognize the scope, goals and objectives, and Service Lifecycle stages
- Recognize how organizations use assets to create and add value
- Identify key CSFs, KPIs, challenges, and risks of Strategy Management for IT services
- Identify the options of status within the Service Portfolio
- Describe the scopes of the asset transition, service support, and testing processes
- Identify the scopes of Event Management, Request Fulfillment, and Access Management
- TestPreps for the certification
- The ITIL® Foundation certification examination and is aligned with the ITIL® 2011 Edition Foundation Syllabus
IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) Collection provides access to several courses designed by experienced subject matter experts and course designers. For informal learning and performance support, the collection includes materials and books from leading publishers and access to videos. For those employees who are working on certifications, this collection provides a wide array of certification test preparation support including test preps and access to a highly credentialed team of mentors.
Here are a few of the many topics covered in the collection:
- Here are some of the many topics covered in this collection.
- ITIL® and the Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy Fundamentals
- Service Strategy Processes
- Service Design Fundamentals
- Service Design Processes
- Service Transition Processes and Policies
- Introduction to Service Operation
- Service Operation Processes
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
The course collection consists of 9 courses, and each course has a duration of about one hour. This means you can complete the entire collection in about 9 hours.
Features / How does it work?
When you sign up for a of courses, you will get access to a relevant selection of courses for the next 365 days. Each course is divided into several modules. From the summary menu you can choose the order in which you wish to go through the modules. The contents are explained through sound, pictures and text – and some modules contain short videos with scenarios and case studies. Each course gives you the opportunity to test your comprehension of the subject with tests before, during and after completing the course. To take the online courses you will need a computer or tablet with sound device and internet access. You choose when you want to take a course, and you can pause it during a session – bookmarks will keep track of how far you have progressed.
Read more about our online courses and find the answers to your questions (FAQ)
Were you looking for another online course?
We offer more than 7,000 different online courses on a large variety of topics. Contact us by phone (+45 72203000) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find a way to meet your needs.
You can also browse through our selected online courses.
Buy online courses for a group of people
If your department, your entire company or just a couple of people require access to online courses, please contact us for an offer by phone +45 72203000 or email@example.com
Do you have any course related questions, please contact
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147