Basic knowledge of Windows.
Profile of participants
For users, who want to use Outlook efficiently.
- The layout of Outlook 2016
- Find the functions quickly by using Tell me what you want to do?
- Avoid chaos in your Inbox and use the functions of your mail system efficiently
- Use the Tools in Outlook – the use of Signatures, Automatic replies, the search function, and Rules
- The function Conversations: trace related emails
- Quick Steps – short cuts to the handling of emails - for example to forward them quickly
- Learn how to use and share the calendar, and create group calendars and meeting requests
- Time Zones
- Get hold of your contacts and learn how to create contact groups
- Attach files to emails and calendar appointments via jump lists
- Faster searches
- Task lists: handle your tasks by creating To Do lists
- Create and organize Notes
- Collect, organize, and share information via Public Folders
- Schedule View: an easy way to get an overview of other users’ calendars
- Outlook shortcuts
The course is provided by an experienced instructor from Teknologisk Instituts instructor network.
Do you have any course related questions, please contact
- Jette Ravn Merkel
- +45 72202695