If you want to take both PRINCE2 official level exams in one combined session in order to achieve the highest PRINCE2 exam level.
Please see the separate descriptions:
You get a reduced price by booking the two PRINCE2 course levels as a combination
You sign up for Kick-off Day and Foundation via the dates on this page. You will later receive information on how to register for the PRINCE2 Practitioner course. You can, however, already find the dates here: PRINCE2 Practitioner exam training 2 days
Why PRINCE2® Training Course
- We provide you with quality training materials and a unique learning experience. Your course workbook includes everything you need to prepare for and successfully pass the exam. You receive pre-course reading materials that help you understand the basics, even before you come to the three course days.
- Approved instructors, who have undergone a stringent quality assessment as part of the approval process, present PRINCE2 training courses.
- Training materials are up to date and in line with the most recent version of PRINCE2 - PRINCE2:2009.
The course gives participants knowledge of the PRINCE2 project management methodology. The student will afterwards be able to organize, plan and manage projects efficiently in accordance with the PRINCE2 methodology. The course ends with the internationally accredited Foundation exam.
1. Course day (Kick-off): 09:00 - 16:00
Delegate preparation for the Foundation course days: 30-40 hours
2. Course day: 09:00 - 17:00
3. Course day: 09:00 - 17:00
4. Course day: 09:00 - 17:00
Delegate preparation for the Practitioner exam: 10-15 hours
5. Course day: 09:00 - 17:00
6. Course day: 09:00 - 17.00
In connection with the courses, you will receive vouchers for Online Proctored Exams (OLP), which you can take from your own computer at a time that suits you best. The voucher is valid for 12 months.
From 1 February 2022, this is the only examination form offered by the examination institute PeopleCert.
PeopleCert is responsible for everything related to your exam. These 2 guides (for Windows and MacOs, respectively) guide you through the process of booking your exam and describe the process for taking an Online Proctored Exam (OLP).
Assurance of an accredited exam
We offer this exam as an accredited training organization (ATO) approved by PeopleCert. On behalf of AXELOS, PeopleCert is responsible for the approval of training providers, including course material, administrative processes, and delivering accredited PRINCE2 exams.
Trainers have at least 10 years of practical training, consultancy and project management experience and are consistently getting top grades from our participants. All our trainers have long experience of teaching in PRINCE2.
Alternative PRINCE2 courses in English
- PRINCE2 Foundation 4 days, English
- PRINCE2 Foundation 3 days, English
- PRINCE2 Practitioner 2 days, English
This intensive combination of courses is also available in Danish
Anders Murmann, M.Sc. is a self-employed IT project and program manager working with small and large projects within the IT industry. He has +15 years’ experience with structured project and portfolio management. He has implemented project management methods in companies and worked with tailoring project management methods. He has had the role team leader, department manager and been managing a company. Anders has a special focus on the benefits of the course for the individual delegate.
PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Do you have any questions please contact
- Malene Kjærsgaard
- +45 72202523