The course will give you an understanding of how to:
- Understand the terminology of project management.
- Overview of the major project management tools within target, planning, risk assessment and organization.
- Insight in how to break down work and create a realistic plan.
- The main methods of preparation of a project and the monitoring and management of the project.
- Insight in how to Communicate expectations to stakeholders successfully
- An understanding of your own competence in relation to the dimensions of the project work
- Project lifecycles
- Project roles
- Starting up a project
- Project objectives/goals
- Home Assignment?
- Learnings points
- Stakeholders and communication in projects
- Project risk management
- Progress monitoring
- Change management
- Project closure
- Project work
- Learning points