- General knowledge of the basic concepts within viscosity and viscoelasticity
- Basic understanding of the principle of oscillating measurement
- Knowledge of various oscillating measurements
- Knowledge of interpretation of rheological measurement results
Persons who perform or use results from rheological analyses or work with products or processes where rheological properties are a quality parameter.
Teacher Maria Barmar Larsen, Chemical engineer, Senior Specialist. Maria has practical experience with viscosity measurement and rheological characterization of various products.
- Easy-to-understand review of terminology and basic concepts
- Short about viscosity and viscosity measurement
- The principle of oscillating measurement
- Oscillating measurements - stress sweep, frequency sweep, temperature sweep, creep test
- Rheological product characterization
- Practical demonstration and exercises
- G', G'', phase angle
Do you have any questions please contact
- Maria Barmar Larsen
- +45 72201004