The workshop teaches participants how to create a common understanding of goals, ownership of decisions, and commitment to delivering value. The results: stronger commitment to decisions, time and energy saved, more involved and engaged teams, and more new ideas generated. In one word: success.
- Understand why and how facilitation increases your success in delivering value
- Learn how to create ownership via facilitated workshops
- Involve and engage your participants to create ownership and gain results
- Be able to choose the right meeting method according to your goals
- Understand the importance of your physical set-up for the workshop and the workshop framework
- Gain confidence in your ability as a facilitative leader
- Meetings vs. workshops – how does facilitation fit in?
- When and how to use a workshop
- Why a facilitator is critical to successfully getting the team to create ownership
- Purpose and well-defined expectations – planning and preparation
- The workshop process – focus, creativity, results
- Proven workshop techniques to put into use immediately
- Techniques for handling the unknown – flexibility and understanding people are key
- Workshop “nitty-gritty” – the physical details including room and materials
- Tips for building self-confidence
The course is in a workshop format that varies between presenting theory and hands-on activities. As applying theory is the best way to learn, participants will play an active role in the course.
Do you have any course related questions, please contact
- Signe Hyldgard Heskia
- +45 72203064