Through this we have established close relations to many small and large industrial comapnies and a number of research and university institutes all over the world. We utilise this network actively in connection with research and development projects - a network which is of course also at our customers' disposal.
The Tribology Centre is highly experienced with linking knowledge development and transfer to small and medium-sized companies by combining industry relevant problems with research and development projects across professional and national boundaries - so whatever small or big project idea you may have, please feel free to contact us.
The Tribology Centre can assist you with development of
- New types of diamond like thinfilms, the socalled DLCs
- Different oxide types (e.g. TiO2, Al2O3, YSZ, Cr2O3)
- New wear-resistant non-stick surfaces
- Electrically conductive and isolating coatings
- Photocatalytic surfaces
- Nanocomposite coatings
- Low temperature coatings for temperature-sensitive materials
and cooperation on
- Commerical product development task and privately financed contract research
Read more about Research projects