TOP Value Equation is a best practice method, which ties the business goals to the related benefits, the expected business value and the change activities in one single process. It ensures that these elements are made concrete and measurable, and helps you to keep the overview and maximize the value of your projects from day 1.
The method is a valuable tool in relation to any project; it is easy to apply and constitutes a strong supplement to all the common project- and program management techniques and frameworks as e.g. PMI, IPMA, PRINCE2 and MSP.
TOP Value Equation is an internationally recognized, holistic approach to value creation, which gives you the methods, processes and tools to create a value chain for your project, which can be used actively and efficiently in the management of the project.
Get insight into how to:
- develop a better and more simple business case which contains far more business value
- secure the focus on the business goals in the management of your project
- make the business better understand, engage and take ownership of the projects
- optimize the business value to be delivered by the projects
- simplify the benefits realization of the projects
- execute a more precise follow up through clearly defined project- and business goals
- apply the techniques of the method to identify all change activities
- tie the change activities directly to the desired goals and benefits
- use the tools of the method to analyze proposed changes to project scope and uncover and define the consequences to the goals, benefits and business value
The course offers a thorough introduction to the method and to the related processes and tools, and enables you to systematically and consistently:
- follow up on the delivery of business value
- optimize the business value of the project in the business case
- efficiently execute benefits realization
- manage and improve expectations
- clearly identify and communicate the consequences of any change requests
This course will be of great value to all who are involved in projects - from the management team to finance and Project Portfolio Management, Product Management, Steering Committee members, project- and programme managers, Project Office, etc.
The teaching varies between theory, dialog and exercises where the adopted tools are put into action.
Both the teaching and the materials for this course are in English.