The Force Laboratory performs accredited calibration of instruments for measuring force and large complex material testing machines. In addition, in-situ calibrations are performed in conjunction with small and large industrial plants.
For force measurements, we mainly use deadweight in the range 1 N - 1.3 kN. Reference force transducers are used in the range 1 N - 500 kN and 1 N - 600 kN
The Force Laboratory perform calibration of:
- Force transducers and load cells (DS/EN ISO 376)
- Tensile/compression testing machines (DS/EN ISO 7500-1)
- Dynamometers and hydraulic jacks
- Concrete testing machines, (DS/EN ISO 12390-4)
- Hardness testers, Brinell (DS EN/ISO 6506-1)
- Hardness testers, Vickers (DS EN/ISO 6507-1)
- Hardness testers, Rockwell (DS EN/ISO 6508-1)
- Pendulum impact testers, impact test-Charpy (DS EN/ISO 148-2)
The laboratory is accredited by DANAK to perform all the above-mentioned calibrations. See www.danak.dk reg. No. 200 for detailed specifications of the accredited ranges of measurement and the measurement uncertainty.
We perform advisory assignments, business-oriented courses and are a valuable partner in development projects. We perform measurement engineering advice, e.g. on calculation of measurement uncertainty.
Measuring force is essential for a number of industrial processes.
To ensure the quality of the force measurements, it is crucial that the measuring equipment is calibrated.
The Force Laboratory at Danish Technological Institute performs accredited calibrations of various force measuring equipment.
The Force Laboratory also performs accredited calibration of large complex testing machines at the customer's address.
The Force Laboratory calibrates
- Force transducers and load cells
- Hardness testers
- Pendulum impact testers
- Tensile/compression testing machines
- Concrete testing machines
- Hydraulic jacks
The Force Laboratory also offers consultancy
- Use and maintenance of testing machines
- Selections of measuring equipment for specific assignments
- Calculation of measurement uncertainty
The laboratory is accredited by DANAK to perform all the above-mentioned calibrations. See www.danak.dk reg. No. 200 for detailed specifications of the accredited ranges of measurement and the measurement uncertaint