Danish Technological Institute offers type testing and quality assurance of wood stoves, inset appliances and pellet stoves. The energy laboratory is Denmark's leading laboratory for DANAK accredited measurement of performance and emissions for inset appliances and wood burning stoves.
We offer all tests necessary in order to live up to the standards and requirements in Europe. Furthermore, we offer our customers counselling regarding requirements and standards.
For further information www.dti.dk/31397.
- Testing of wood stoves with or without water system and with or without catalyst for CE marking in accordance with EN 13240
- Testing with insulated flue gas tube for stoves without water system and without catalyst in accordance with EN 13240.
- Testing of pellet burning stoves without water system and with or without catalyst for CE marking in accordance with EN 14785.
- Fast track test. A simple test of wood burning stove for CE marking including OGC and dust test. Only for stoves without water system and catalyst in accordance with EN 13240
- Safety test on Norwegian firewall in accordance with EN 13240
- Testing of wood burning for the Norwegian market in accordance with NS 3058-1 &-2
- Testing for approval in Austria in accordance with EN 13240 and DIN+
- Testing for Smoke Control Area (AEA England)
- Flamme Verte certified test lab
A report in English follows each test.
Please use the contact form to the right for price information etc.