The Danish technological Institute offers a wide range of consultancy services in relation to the ATEX directives. These include the tests required to verify whether the requirements are met. No task is too big or too small, and with our many years of experience, we can help you to get the solution that meets the requirements.
Below is a selection of the services offered, but don't hesitate to contact us, if you don't find what you're looking for.
- ATEX certification of equipment (electrical and mechanical)
- ATEX Unit Inspection of equipment
- ATEX audit of the production according to EN 80079-34
- Safekeeping of technical file for at least 10 years
- Review of the technical file
- Risk assessment according to relevant standards
- Implementation of relevant tests in the standards
- Antistatic test of plastic materials according to the ATEX requirements
- Information about the requirement in the standards – CE and marking requirements
- Interpretation of the requirements
- Training courses in the various protection principles
- Preparation of zone classification plan
- Implementation of risk assessment of plant and installation
- Assessment of the used explosion protection
- Certification of repair workshops (link to page 28257)
- Assessment of completed ATEX repairs and/or renovations
- Preparation of relevant APV documentation
- Obligatory commissioning inspection of new installations according to EN 60079-14
- Assessment of Ex-installation for compliance with the installation requirements
- Sparring in connection with implementation of the Ex-requirements of Workplace Assessment
- Courses/training of the employees in the Ex-requirements
- Analysis of dust samples for i.a. Kst, Pmax, LEL, LOC etc.
- Determination of flash point of liquids
Please contact us for more information about the specific services offered.