An efficient process from design and tool construction to approved injection moulding process is important when striving for the best market launch. The Danish Technological Institute offers competent consultancy in all process steps.
Centre for Plastics Technology offers the complete range of services in injection moulding either as part of a conventional production sequence or as your dynamic partner in product development and small-scale pilot production. With pilot production at the Danish Technological Institute you get access to our equipment, facilities and expert knowledge and it allows you to thoroughly test materials and production equipment before you decide on a specific material or product. Let our experts assist you throughout the process from the initial development phase to optimisation and documentation. Pilot production reduces the gap from development and up-scaling to production significantly and it allows for continuous product improvements and development as you receive market feedback from you customers.
We take on small and large assignments and we assist and consult you throughout the product development phase. Please contact us for a talk about your many possibilities.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- consultancy on design in the early stages of development
- consultancy on materials selection and process analysis in connection with quality optimisation
- development and specification of plastic parts and the production process
- qualification of part and process quality
- assistance with the run-in of tools and process lines, including set-up of the machine, process parameters, and the relationship between process, construction, and material
- consultancy on injection moulding equipment, auxiliary equipment and the structure and maintenance of equipment
- characterisation and documentation in our extensive laboratory facilities
- FEM analysis, dimensioning and process simulation using SimpoeWorks
- injection moulding equipment from 50 to 130 tons and extruders