Photocatalysis is an area undergoing quick development. The focus on environment, climate and sustainable energy has created more applications for photocatalytic systems, such as water purification, disinfection, and to improve indoor climate.
Photocatalysis can also be used to remove harmful substances such as ozone, nitrogen oxides and sulfur dioxide from the air and convert them into less harmful compounds like CO2 and water. At Danish Technological Institute we can examine and test your photocatalyst according to your needs and offer consultancy services for the development of the catalyst.
If our competencies fit a research and development project, we also have experience in participating in funded projects. Please contact us for more information.
We can help you with
- Determination of band gap
- Determination of surface area
- Efficiency and selectivity tests
- Lifetime tests
- Material analysis with (ICP, XRF, XRD)
- Consultancy on photocatalysis and material choice
- Initiate and participate in funded projects with companies and universities