How to avoid unwanted substances in aquatic environment?
At the Danish Technological Institute, we are working to remove unwanted substances from wastewater through the development of treatment technologies that:
- Purify water from unwanted medicine in all types of wastewater.
- Remove microplastic from general wastewater and manufacturing wastewater.
- Purify water from roads from harmful substances.
- Remove environmentally harmful substances from wastewater and at the same time retain nutrients.
The Danish Technological Institute offers the following services:
- Development of purification technologies in close collaboration with technology suppliers.
- Documentation of the impact of purification technologies.
- Development of solutions for a specific challenge.
- Helping adapt solutions to a new market.
- Process optimization in relation to reducing greenhouse emissions.