Wooden windows, doors and facades must be protected in order to last, and therefore it is necessary to protect them as effectively as possible. As a consequence of environmental legislation, there has been a rapid development within the area. New methods are developed and existing methods are continuously made more efficient. We participate actively in this development by means of research in paint, system treatment, chemical protection and development of new testing methods, and are therefore able to provide you with consultancy rooted in the latest knowledge of the area.
How can the Danish Technological Institute help you?
- Avoidance of planning phase errors – assessment of the chosen solutions
- Assistance in terms of inspection and control in the execution phase – avoidance of ensuing damage
- Accredited tests of paint and wood protection: environmental assessment and efficiency assessment
- Clearing up of damage
- Consultancy service in case of documentation of new products
- Active partner in research projects